Diane Keaton Forum

Did Diane smoke?, just curious

« Older   Newer »
liljules246
view post Posted on 1/2/2006, 21:28

What scene did she smoke in Surrender Dorothy, i dont remember.

paula_35
view post Posted on 2/2/2006, 13:30

QUOTE (liljules246 @ 1/2/2006, 17:28)
What scene did she smoke in Surrender Dorothy, i dont remember.

I think I got confused wacko.gif with the "mushroom scene"....You are right she doesn't smoke in this one.

Paola

*Prima*
view post Posted on 2/2/2006, 19:53

C'mon girls, her smoking in Something's Gotta Give is hilarious! Erica lights the cigarette and it's lit, but the very next second unlit and the next moment lit again?! I don't know, obviously bad editing at that passage, but to me it also looks like Diane was trying to do anything but inhale? In real life, I don't know if she ever smoked, but I think that nowadays she doesn't smoke, I think she's acting responsible (I'm not insulting smokers, I'm not completely non-smoker either, it's just well known fact).

katalyna
view post Posted on 3/2/2006, 00:41

Yeah , but in SGG she was suppose not to knopw how to smoke , because she is totally against it . So , let's say that maybe Diane is a very good actress . Franqly , i don't think that she is still smoking , but after the way she smoked in other movies , i am sure that she once smoked.

Floppy
view post Posted on 15/5/2006, 18:39

:shifty: come on people!!!!! yesterday i watched "Northern Llights" and Diane was smoking during the whole movie!!!! one cigarette after the other!!!!
but in the ending,she gave up smoking thanks to her nephew's help.
I think that she doesn't smoke nowadays...

sheker9
view post Posted on 31/10/2006, 20:43

yeah, she's a real smoker couse i saw a picture of her smoking a cigarett, and she smokes for real in movies too, sorry i know it's sad but, well it's the true

D_Ashlee_K
view post Posted on 27/4/2007, 23:12

Hey girls I am not a smoker, And I don't think Diane is either. I definitely think she may have in the past, but, now that she has kids shes taken on more resposibility and decided to quit smoking. I really don't think it's healthy but I have nothing against it but that. So no offense to any of you and great job Olya for quitting!

Floppy
view post Posted on 11/10/2007, 00:49

:unsure: hi girls!!!!!!!!
found a pic of Warren and Di,and she smoking!!!!!!
what a pity!!!!!!

Attached Image: SMOKING.jpg

SMOKING.jpg

paula_35
view post Posted on 11/10/2007, 15:02

Thanks for sharing Floppy :D

xdianexkeatonx
view post Posted on 3/1/2008, 21:04

Smoking or not Smoking we all still love her lol

variable
view post Posted on 1/8/2017, 03:13

I was watching a repeat of the life time achievement awards show for Diane...and she has very noticeable upper lip wrinkles, which is a big sign of years of smoking...dont know if she still does, but I believe she did for years...also Meryl Streep smoked...maybe still does....watch her in Silkwood a chain smoker.....

25 replies since 10/12/2005, 17:48   6126 views