Diane Keaton Forum

Other actors we love

« Older   Newer »
*Prima*
view post Posted on 17/1/2007, 19:39

Hey gals!

I decided to open new topic dedicated to other actors we adore.
Well, ever since I've changed my avatar is obvious that I love Helen Mirren too. Actually I "had fallen for her" before I "discovered" Diane. Of course I had known her as Jane Tennison, but "fatal" for me was The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone (TV) I catched on Hallmark Channel. If you're her fan too, I highly recommend it to you, it has beautiful scenery, hot Olivier Martinez (though he's so annoying there, that it's almost painful to watch) and Helen of course.
Mery asked me about Elizabeth I. Yes, it's a TV movie, HBO production, I caught it on Hallmark Channel and also on our national channel. It's marvelous, it shows very good Elizabeth's sacrifice of love for being great leader. And even though the heads did roll, she had the heart of gold.

OK, take care,
Eve

Olya from Ukraine
view post Posted on 17/1/2007, 19:45

oops! Eve!! So great idea to open such topic!! But..not for me, I'm out..I have noone except Diane..I'm fan of some singers, but from actors, she's th eonly one for me..I like Susan Sarandon very much, Angelina Jolie (mostly to WATCH at her), Keanu Reeves, Jack Nicholson and Amanda Peet, but only "like" not love..so that's it..I know, almost all our gyes are fans of someone else, so that'll be interesting to read this topic!!!

Mery the Webmaster
view post Posted on 18/1/2007, 18:09

Great Topic Eve!!

Besides Diane I love JULIE ANDREWS (look at my signature... :rolleyes: ), she's a fabulous actress. I adore her Maria in "The Sound of Music"...I think I saw this movie more times than SGG (btw, it's an older one! ^_^ ).

I must admit I like more actresses than actors...I don't know why... I don't have a favorite actor, even if I like Jack Nicholson, Keanu Reeves and Sean Connery.

Concerning actresses I like so much Joan Allen, Susan Sarandon and Meryl Streep. As you can see, I've a particular "attraction" for older actors, and once again, I don't know why. Of course I like Julianne Moore, Kate Hudson...but it's not the same thing!

Love,

Melli
view post Posted on 20/1/2007, 21:44

Good topic Eve!
I love so many, i think that´s not normal anymore.. ;)
And Mery the same goes for me:
As you can see, I've a particular "attraction" for older actors, and once again, I don't know why.

It´s crazy, I think they´ve just more experience and that´s it. And I think that women have their best age when they´re older than 40, so younger actresses have almost no chance, sorry.
I like Julie Andrews as well but my favourite Julie movie is Victor/ Victoria. do you know it? And are you on her fan page?
But my favourite are definitely CHRISTIANE HÖRBIGER(actress from Austria) and of course DIANE. Others are Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon... I think we always love the same kind of atcresses... :wub:
And yeah I also like more ´female than male actors. I love just johnny Depp and George Clooney. Thats it.
Greets, Melli

Oh totally forgot: Amazing Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Anette Benning and Emma Thompson, OF COURSE!

Edited by Melli - 18/8/2007, 18:30

Naná_"Keaton"
view post Posted on 20/1/2007, 21:57

Girls.

GREAT topic!

I'm a Jack Nicholson maniac! I LOVE him really much...he's an incredible actor, and I manange his Community at ORKUT (it's a website that I think most, or all of you don't know...it's popular here at brazil), and I also like Woody Allen, most as director and writer, but as actor I also think he does well...

I also like Marlon Brando a lot, and just don't lose a single Kate Wislet movie...IMO* she's the most shining actress from the new generation.

This is it...I like them all, but, none of them I like as much as Diane.

HUgs, Naná

Mery the Webmaster
view post Posted on 21/1/2007, 14:51

CITAZIONE (Melli @ 20/1/2007, 21:44)
I like Julie Andrews as well but my favourite Julie movie is Victor/ Victoria. do you know it? And are you on her fan page?

I love Victor/Victoria!!! After "The Sound of Music" it's my favorite Julie's movie!!

I joined her fanlisting but I'm not on her fan page...could you give me the address?

Thanx!!

Love

Melli
view post Posted on 22/1/2007, 18:02

I´m on julieandrewsonline.com. And my friend is also on JulieAndrewsforum.com. But as far as I know there many more.

Hugs, Melli

nBogi
view post Posted on 23/1/2007, 00:12

Though I don't think there's anybody on this board who doesn't know it by now... :lol:

...I’m a Meryl fanatic! Completely and utterly obsessed, and it’s only becoming worse and worse every day :D There’s nothing about this woman that isn’t perfect, I mean, just look at her! :D

And now, on top of all, she’s doing something I could never ever have even dreamt of. She’s gonna act, sing and dance...in no other movie than the one that’s being made of Mamma Mia! Yep, she’s gonna sing the songs of my favourite group EVER! I practically grew up listening to ABBA music and watching Meryl movies. I almost fainted when I saw the news.

(Originally I hated the idea of it being a movie, but now whatever becomes of it, it’ll be worth it ;) )

Then there’s Susan Sarandon whom I also adore. She's just great! Fantastic actress and an exceptional person.

Marianne
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 02:10

Besides Diane I love JULIE ANDREWS (look at my signature... ), she's a fabulous actress. I adore her Maria in "The Sound of Music"...I think I saw this movie more times than SGG (btw, it's an older one! ).

YAY! JULIE ANDREWS ROX MY SOX! She's my biggest obbsession! Sorry, but my obsession for her is a tad (but only a tad) bigger than my obsession for Diane. Probably because I've met her and talked to her and given her a brown norwegian cheese :woot: :lol: :P ;)
I've seen The Sound Of Music a tousand times but all though that, it's not my favorite Julie movie! I love her movies such as Duet for One and Victor/Victoria as well. I've seen all her movies so it's hard for me to pick out a favorite since they are all so great but I think It may be Duet for One!

I love V/V, it's such a classic! I love the Le Jazz Hot scene. SOOO DARN HOT! :wub:

I´m on julieandrewsonline.com. And my friend is also on JulieAndrewsforum.com. But as far as I know there many more.

Your on both the JAforum's? How awsome! I love both the forums and I'm the art and graphics moderator on them both. I'm better known as Amazing Julie over there ;) Ever heard of me? And what's your forum name there?

And Mary, you should join one of the Julie Andrews forums and see if you can find Amazing Julie over there! ;) :D

Melli
icon1  view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 23:30

Hei Marianne! Hvordan gat der? (hope spelling is right... ;) )

I love V/V, it's such a classic! I love the Le Jazz Hot scene. SOOO DARN HOT!

I love this scene too and it´s my favourite song from this movie.But I also love crazy world and You and me of course.

No, I´m just on the first forum, my friend Rahel is on both(ever heard of her?). unfortunately not writing so much, using my little time for diane, sorry...But I try to be updated. yeah I heard of you , of course. My name is Melli as well as here.

brown norwegian cheese

I know this cheese and I love it, it´s brune ost isn´t it?

Hadet, Melli :)

Mery the Webmaster
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 10:35

CITAZIONE
I love V/V, it's such a classic! I love the Le Jazz Hot scene. SOOO DARN HOT!

I love it too. But also THE SHADY DAME one. It's great!

I joined the forum (julieandrewsonline) as Mery83. I'm waiting for admin's permission to write.

CITAZIONE
Probably because I've met her and talked to her and given her a brown norwegian cheese

Really?! WOW!! When did it happen?

CrazyFanto3
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 13:45

Besides Ms. Keaton I am a huge Reba McEntire, Celine Dion and Lucille Ball fan.

Mery the Webmaster
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 17:32

CITAZIONE (CrazyFanto3 @ 21/2/2007, 13:45)
Besides Ms. Keaton I am a huge Reba McEntire, Celine Dion and Lucille Ball fan.

Hi Angie!!

She is not an actress (but maybe a day she'll be...who knows), but I simply ADORE CELINE DION!!!! I'm just a FANatic of her!! She is the best singer in the world for me, no way! I have all her albums, dvds...but I've never been at one of her concerts. :cry: :cry: That's one of my dreams.. Ok, we risk to go off-topic here...but I just wanted to let you know!

About Lucille Ball. For one of my latest exams I wrote a paper about Amercan Golden Fifties and I LOVE LUCY was part of it! Adorable!

paula_35
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 19:26

Far away from Diane but one of my fav actress is Laura Innes from tv drama ER..well she just left the show after 12 seasons. She is also a fine director and has directed some episodes of ER, The West Wing and now Studio 60.

That's it :)
Pao

P.S: When I was young used to worship Liz Taylor, Joan Collins, Paul Newman (still do), Richard Burton and maaaany actors and actresses from the 50's.

nBogi
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 19:45

QUOTE (paula_35 @ 21/2/2007, 19:26)
Far away from Diane but one of my fav actress is Laura Innes from tv drama ER..well she just left the show after 12 seasons. She is also a fine director and has directed some episodes of ER, The West Wing and now Studio 60.

I like her too! In fact, she's my second favourite from the show behind Maura Tierney. :)

32 replies since 17/1/2007, 19:39   1137 views